• Viết bài chia sẻ trên Vsfan.vn nhận Donate dưới 1 TỶ ĐỒNG Xem chi tiết

Vsmart Active 1+ qualcomm 9008

SonLe

Mod & Support
Hỗ trợ điện thoại Vsmart
Thành viên
Only where to locate the testpoint, what voltage should be on the testpoin then it can succeed
Bạn cài driver 9008 trên máy tính chưa mà kích test point.

Dùng dây cáp chính hãng bóc vỏ ra lấy 2 sợi dây đen và xanh chậm nhau để kích port 9008 (cắm 2 đầu vào máy tính và điện thoại trước)

Lấy driver bài này cài vô

Sửa lần cuối:

Accelerator

Lớp mẫu giáo
Thành viên
Use tweezers and connect these 2 points first, still holding it, then quickly insert usb cable in.

Remove battery or insert battery doesn't much difference but you need to get out 900E mode, so you have to remove battery to make the device completely shutdown, therefore ready to receive 9008 signal.

Also make sure u install enough Qualcomm driver, QPST, disable windows drivers verification.

Đính kèm

• Screenshot_20210407-163307511.jpg
    Screenshot_20210407-163307511.jpg
    738.9 KB · Lượt xem: 1,189

SonLe

Mod & Support
Hỗ trợ điện thoại Vsmart
Thành viên
Use tweezers and connect these 2 points first, still holding it, then quickly insert usb cable in.

Remove battery or insert battery doesn't much difference but you need to get out 900E mode, so you have to remove battery to make the device completely shutdown, therefore ready to receive 9008 signal.

Also make sure u install enough Qualcomm driver, QPST, disable windows drivers verification.
Làm vầy mau hơn. Lấy cable dư kích xanh với đen... Thao tác mau. Khỏi tháo nắp lưng.

Đính kèm

• Screenshot_20210407-163757~2.png
    Screenshot_20210407-163757~2.png
    522.4 KB · Lượt xem: 204

Accelerator

Lớp mẫu giáo
Thành viên
đằng nào cũng testpoint, có chăng usb cho mấy máy giá rẻ ko đòi hỏi bảo mật quá cao
chứ thí dụ như mấy dòng đắt tiền chút như redmi k20 k30 k40 cáp usb khó

SonLe

Mod & Support
Hỗ trợ điện thoại Vsmart
Thành viên
đằng nào cũng testpoint, có chăng usb cho mấy máy giá rẻ ko đòi hỏi bảo mật quá cao
chứ thí dụ như mấy dòng đắt tiền chút như redmi k20 k30 k40 cáp usb khó
Uh. Cái main active1plus sao chả kí hiệu ...

ebike78

Lớp mầm
Thành viên
Unfortunately, nothing works where is the test point in ative 1 +, or how to upload a clean rom, or how to enter the wipe factory, because the tricks with the keys do not work, there is a matrix

Accelerator

Lớp mẫu giáo
Thành viên
Where are you located? If in Hanoi, Vietnam ping me. I do it for free.
I will trying to make full instruction article if I can, maybe.

Accelerator

Lớp mẫu giáo
Thành viên
Can you just chat in English and do you mind to describe your current phone status, again? A video is also much appreciated, too.

Please try many button combo again if you can't do testpoint yet. Like Vsmart joy 1 plus (PQ4002), I have to hold Power button + volume up button before insert usb cable then the phone immediately go 9008. I think it is PRETTY MUCH THE SAME with your Vsmart Active 1 plus (PQ6002). And chance you will use Infinix phone firmware is highly and same with PQ4002 too because PQ4002 = Infinix X622.

PQ6002 will be = Infinix X620 firmware.

Sửa lần cuối:

ebike78

Lớp mầm
Thành viên
Can you just chat in English and do you mind to describe your current phone status, again? A video is also much appreciated, too.

Please try many button combo again if you can't do testpoint yet. Like Vsmart joy 1 plus (PQ4002), I have to hold Power button + volume up button before insert usb cable then the phone immediately go 9008. I think it is PRETTY MUCH THE SAME with your Vsmart Active 1 plus (PQ6002). And chance you will use Infinix phone firmware is highly and same with PQ4002 too because PQ4002 = Infinix X622.

PQ6002 will be = Infinix X620 firmware.
The phone was in the pseudoservice, because it was hanging, they messed up something, they somehow uploaded soft, the phone came back blocked, I never had a vin id account, and now there is a blockade, there is no vsmart logo, only matrix, apparently they replaced the disc, now you can not enter into recovery mode, so I'm looking for a way to re-load the software

SonLe

Mod & Support
Hỗ trợ điện thoại Vsmart
Thành viên
The phone was in the pseudoservice, because it was hanging, they messed up something, they somehow uploaded soft, the phone came back blocked, I never had a vin id account, and now there is a blockade, there is no vsmart logo, only matrix, apparently they replaced the disc, now you can not enter into recovery mode, so I'm looking for a way to re-load the software
Những Phiên Bản đầu tiên, bản châu âu. Không có Vin id đâu. Dòng đầu không có gì ngoài cái Vsmart camera.

SonLe

Mod & Support
Hỗ trợ điện thoại Vsmart
Thành viên
Kích Testpoint thì làm tương tự link:

Accelerator

Lớp mẫu giáo
Thành viên
There is still a way to enter 9008 no matter what situation is. Because that mode always online and never being wiped in any case so basically a qualcomm phone impossible to bricked.

You hold 2 test points then at the same time, still hold them, insert usb to enter.

ebike78

Lớp mầm
Thành viên
There is still a way to enter 9008 no matter what situation is. Because that mode always online and never being wiped in any case so basically a qualcomm phone impossible to bricked.

You hold 2 test points then at the same time, still hold them, insert usb to enter.
The problem is to find a test point on this PQ6002 board

SÔI ĐỘNG TRONG TUẦN

Bài mới nhất

THEO DÕI Vsfan.vn TRÊN FB