• Viết bài chia sẻ trên Vsfan.vn nhận Donate dưới 1 TỶ ĐỒNG Xem chi tiết

Ứng dụng quản lý hàng tồn kho cá nhân tuyệt vời

Dishapatel

Lớp mầm
Thành viên
FG.png

My Stuff Manager: For Home Inventory Management ”, an Inventory App that helps you to store detailed information of all the things you bought or had at your home, warehouse or office. With this Content Management App, keep track of everything with whom you have Lend/Borrow tools, hold expenses and plan your budget accordingly!

Climb up! Tips for Personal Content Management & the Anytime Organizer app!

Just download My Stuff Manager: For Home Inventory Management” and develop the habit of smartly managing things!

All around us there are so many things in our homes, offices or stores that really need to manage personal content! We collect so much inventory in-house that we lack the space to put newly purchased items and don't mind the warranty. Get everything organized with this My Content Organizer & Expense Tracker! Keep track of all the different categories, big or small, with this Personal Things manager.
WHY want to track everything?

Location! Sometimes, you don't know about the items you own and find them when cleaning out a closet or drawer. Now it's even easier to manage your personal wardrobe with this Closet Organizer App (?Clothes Organizer)!

If you want to keep the latest fashion items in your wardrobe, you should definitely use this wardrobe organizer app aka wardrobe organizer!

Not only to organize things, but this Expense Tracker App also helps you:

✔️ Add Purchase Date, Price & Location from where you bought it
✔️ More details Warranty-Guarantee
✔️ Keep track of your everything
✔️Find your favorite content using Search Option

04_phone.png

Shopping is a shared hobby, but you also need to keep your hands tight! This Anytime Organizer (Inventory App) will help you keep track of all your favorite things from friends who have the Lend/Borrow tool!

BONUS Features of this Home Inventory Management App

⌛ Backup and restore data quickly
?Warranty/Warranty Reminder
? Categorize everything
? Total cost for each tool type
? Share details about your personal things with anyone using this Inventory app

How to manage everything with this My Stuff Organizer app?

? Download “My Stuff Manager: For Home Inventory Management” to Track Everything Instantly.

?Select Category / Place / People / Borrowing Options to add content
? Click '+' to add your Content
? Add a photo of the item
? Name your tool
✒ Add/Select category
? Add purchase date & warranty date
? Add the cost of your tool in another currency
? Know “Where is my content” or whose content it is
? More info to keep track of your things
? Edit/Delete Content/Category
? Share your content details

Forum.png

Learn more about 'My Content Manager: For Home Inventory Management to keep track of everything with ease.'

In this Home Inventory Tracking App, make a quick backup of your stuff with the 'Backup Data' option in the Navigation Pane! So whenever you change device, just log in to your account and Restore it!

In just a few taps add/edit/remove any content from home appliance category, save it! Now manage everything and all your home inventory with this Inventory Management App. Add all kinds of stuff here, be it as small as buying nail polish, ?Real Estate Properties like a penthouse, or any kind of purchase!

Instead of using the handy methods of pen n' paper, just download “ My Stuff Manager: For Home Inventory Management - All In One Organizer” and Organize Everything NOW! ?

SÔI ĐỘNG TRONG TUẦN

THEO DÕI Vsfan.vn TRÊN FB