• Viết bài chia sẻ trên Vsfan.vn nhận Donate dưới 1 TỶ ĐỒNG Xem chi tiết

Cần giúp đỡ

Russia

Lớp mầm
Thành viên
Xin chào. Tôi đến từ Nga. Làm ơn giúp tôi với! Tôi có Vsmart Live, trước đây tôi có firmware V620A_RUS, sau đó tôi đã cài đặt VOS3, bây giờ tôi có thể quay lại V620A_RUS như thế nào?

toantire

Chuyên về mẹo và lỗi vặt, đang dùng mi note 10 pro
Hỗ trợ điện thoại Vsmart
Thành viên
Bạn vui lòng chờ những mod có kinh nghiệm và kiến thức đến đây giúp đỡ nhé, mọi người đang bận rộn.

Подождите, пока сюда на помощь придут опытные и знающие модники, все заняты.

Please wait for experienced and knowledgeable mods to come here to help, everyone is busy.

SonLe

Mod & Support
Hỗ trợ điện thoại Vsmart
Thành viên
Xin chào. Tôi đến từ Nga. Làm ơn giúp tôi với! Tôi có Vsmart Live, trước đây tôi có firmware V620A_RUS, sau đó tôi đã cài đặt VOS3, bây giờ tôi có thể quay lại V620A_RUS như thế nào?
Phone: Unlock bootloader!
Flash ota full

Russia

Lớp mầm
Thành viên
Phone: Unlock bootloader!
Flash ota full

Cảm ơn, nhưng tôi đã làm tất cả những điều này. Phần mềm không được cài đặt. lỗi "failed to verify whole-file signature" (

SonLe

Mod & Support
Hỗ trợ điện thoại Vsmart
Thành viên
Device: Reboot to Recovery, then when your device reboots, click Apply Update, then Apply from ADB
Pc: adb sideload filename.zip

Error: failed to verify whole-file signature?
Cảm ơn, nhưng tôi đã làm tất cả những điều này. Phần mềm không được cài đặt. lỗi "failed to verify whole-file signature" (

Accelerator

Lớp mẫu giáo
Thành viên
You can't rollback unless you are unlocked and rooted. Otherwise it will prevent you to downgrade. Rooted allow you to backup Russian stock rom before going to VOS 3

The only solution is this: Unfortunately need to pay for that firmware i guess, since that person set file password.

Russia

Lớp mầm
Thành viên
You can't rollback unless you are unlocked and rooted. Otherwise it will prevent you to downgrade. Rooted allow you to backup Russian stock rom before going to VOS 3

The only solution is this: Unfortunately need to pay for that firmware i guess, since that person set file password.
I already bought and installed it. But it is not for Russia! It has a very bad translation (.. I need this one only for Russia (RUS)

TiEo

Lớp 2
Thành viên
It looks like VOS 3.0 is not developed for Russia market. So if you still want to use this rom, you have no choice to switch into English language.

Russia

Lớp mầm
Thành viên
It looks like VOS 3.0 is not developed for Russia market. So if you still want to use this rom, you have no choice to switch into English language.
No, I don't need Android 10, I need Android 9, firmware V620A_RUS, for Russian users. Here in Russia I cannot find her (

Accelerator

Lớp mẫu giáo
Thành viên
I already bought and installed it. But it is not for Russia! It has a very bad translation (.. I need this one only for Russia (RUS)
You might need RU localization tool that can be found on XDA forum, or well, mod it yourself lol

By the way, can you share the rom package here for people to get it to flash?

Russia

Lớp mầm
Thành viên
You might need RU localization tool that can be found on XDA forum, or well, mod it yourself lol

By the way, can you share the rom package here for people to get it to flash?
I translated it myself, but the Settings app crashes with an error ..
ROM? First, I want to get an answer to my question!:)I think it'll be fair, won't it?;)

SÔI ĐỘNG TRONG TUẦN

THEO DÕI Vsfan.vn TRÊN FB