• Viết bài chia sẻ trên Vsfan.vn nhận Donate dưới 1 TỶ ĐỒNG Xem chi tiết

Need help unlocking 420A

ibsuser

Lớp mầm
Thành viên
Bought it used, officially, got all papers/receipts, but can't use it because of FRP. I have access to fastboot/SD card, currently I've tried to update via SD card to this ROM, successfully, https://vsfan.vn/threads/5-1-2021-ban-cap-nhat-phan-mem-vsmart-joy-2-122153781.2290/ . But still got problems with FRP. I guess I need somehow full ROM reinstall or to install TWRP, to install TWRP I need somehow unlock bootloader. Please help!

Current ROM: vsmart/V420A_open/V420A:10/QKQ1.200311.002/V420A_OPN_U_B12_201221:user/release-keys

Đính kèm

• locked.jpg
    locked.jpg
    109.2 KB · Lượt xem: 290

Accelerator

Lớp mẫu giáo
Thành viên
Before you commit anything, make sure the device still under warranty coverage. You might get free of charge when delivering device to support center to request stock ROM downgrade to VOS 2.0

V420 is Joy 2 Plus. The link you gave is Joy 2.
Twrp for it here. But in order to unlock, you need to be in VOS 2.0

- seems to be stock rom for it. Flash through QFIL / EDL 9008.

ibsuser

Lớp mầm
Thành viên
Có thể sửa chữa tổng kiểm tra của update.zip đã thay đổi và đi theo cách đó không? tức là tìm và chỉnh sửa tập lệnh updater-script bằng các lệnh để làm sạch FRP, tìm và cập nhật tổng kiểm tra toàn cục cho update.zip (đó là SHA1).

Chết tiệt, bằng cách nào đó sẽ dễ dàng hơn nhiều để đạt được quyền truy cập shell từ bootloader mặc định, đã có tùy chọn "mount system partition" trong menu, nhưng làm thế nào để đặt giá trị mới ro.frp.pst ... đó là các bước tôi đã nghiên cứu lại. ..

eng:

May be it is possible to fix the checksum of altered update.zip and go that way? i.e find and edit updater-script with commands to clean FRP, find and update global checksum for update.zip (it's SHA1).

Damn, much easier will be to somehow gain shell access from default bootloader, there is already "mount system partition" option in the menu, but how to set ro.frp.pst new value... that's the steps i've researeched...

Accelerator

Lớp mẫu giáo
Thành viên
You can just clear FRP through a dongle box for eg this case Miracle Box 2.92 full crack. Boot into Qualcomm 9008 mode and erase it.

ibsuser

Lớp mầm
Thành viên
Before you commit anything, make sure the device still under warranty coverage. You might get free of charge when delivering device to support center to request stock ROM downgrade to VOS 2.0

V420 is Joy 2 Plus. The link you gave is Joy 2.
Twrp for it here. But in order to unlock, you need to be in VOS 2.0

- seems to be stock rom for it. Flash through QFIL / EDL 9008.
Thanks! I've already tried official service warranty/out of warranty service - they somehow could not help even for a price. Just held the phone for 4 days and returned free of charge as "not technically possible to restore/reset google acc" :)

Accelerator

Lớp mẫu giáo
Thành viên
Thanks! I've already tried official service warranty/out of warranty service - they somehow could not help even for a price. Just held the phone for 4 days and returned free of charge as "not technically possible to restore/reset google acc" :)
I recommend Miracle Box https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-32053.html
I know it not really a powerful box but it still useful in most case. Try with this first.

Accelerator

Lớp mẫu giáo
Thành viên
You need to select the correct firehose loader (fhloader) .mbn file for your CPU, even your device model specific. If succeed, it will display like this:

Capture.PNG

live1

Lớp mẫu giáo
Thành viên
@ibsuser make sure you select the correct port as well com3 instead of com1 as screenshot instructions above because computer didnt recognized your device.

ibsuser

Lớp mầm
Thành viên
Damn, i've lost my post while writing it - forum logged out :), so i'll start with port number - it's correct and matches one in device manager.
1cWlrZ.png

i'VE also got set of thingies specifically for msm8953, it even started to automatically preselect firehose , there's "main" MSM8953.mbn firehose on the list, but still behaves same

Accelerator

Lớp mẫu giáo
Thành viên
Damn, i've lost my post while writing it - forum logged out :), so i'll start with port number - it's correct and matches one in device manager.Xem đính kèm 3441

i'VE also got set of thingies specifically for msm8953, it even started to automatically preselect firehose , there's "main" MSM8953.mbn firehose on the list, but still behaves same
You can not apply xiaomi firehose for it. Take the .mbn file from stock firmware google drive link of device which I given in #2.

ibsuser

Lớp mầm
Thành viên
The COM port is working and matches the one in device manager , i wonder what can i send to it and what pingback to expect -- smth like with a modem.I've gathered msm8953 plugins for Miracle Box, now it sort of automatically selected by default, but still times out. I tried all supplied firehoses
1cWlrZ.jpg

Accelerator

Lớp mẫu giáo
Thành viên
Try this firehose , like I said, you can't use that Xiaomi firehose to make it work. Firehose is a protocol act like a bridge to transfer signal, so it is unique between device, or actually combined cpu code + device code. In this case MSM8953 + V420A.

To know if EDL 9008 connection is working, turn on computer sound, check in Device manager -> Port category. Make sure you enabled Windows Test mode too because sometimes Qualcomm driver can be only work under this mode (disable Windows driver verification).

ibsuser

Lớp mầm
Thành viên
You can not apply xiaomi firehose for it. Take the .mbn file from stock firmware google drive link of device which I given in #2.
Yeah, it was just an experiment. I've started with MSM8953 and a dozen of others coming with it, then found somewhere prog_emmc_firehose_8953_ddr.mbn and finally getting 100% like that and almost size identical prog and validated
Untitled.png

ibsuser

Lớp mầm
Thành viên
Looks like the issue was with missing VCREDIST prereqs. I've installed alternative qualcomm software - QPST. It installed some missing prereqs for it, after that phone started to respond in Miracle Box. Then it was necessary to untick "auto" checkbox next to FireHose selection and everything worked. Thank you people

Accelerator

Lớp mẫu giáo
Thành viên
Yeah, it was just an experiment. I've started with MSM8953 and a dozen of others coming with it, then found somewhere prog_emmc_firehose_8953_ddr.mbn and finally getting 100% like that and almost size identical prog and validatedXem đính kèm 3448
The file you choose is universal firehose and might not work for some specific devices. The rule is always looking for the firehose inside firmware package. If the device firmware too rare, can't find from anywhere then last resort is actually use that universal firehose and hope.

Always make sure your computer install full MS Visual c++, net framework & directX. They are necessary components to make everything work. And yes, QPST come along with QFIL will ensure QFIL working normally because QFIL can not be run separated if user only download QFIL to setup.